marietta community School
Providing Children's Programs, Teen Driver's Education & Adult Education since 1984
Join our class and learn to integrate your finances with your goals and values.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a "successful retirement"
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
MARIETTA/COBB DRIVER'S ED
- Joint program of Cobb County Schools & Marietta City Schools
- 30/6 Joshua's Law Course for teen drivers
- Programs are open to all teens ages 15 - 19, regardless of school or county affiliation
- 6-hour Behind-the-Wheel instruction for teen drivers
- Additional Behind-the-wheel instruction opportunities
- Driver's License Testing service
ADULT E-LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
We offer a wide variety of engaging online courses and career training programs allowing you to explore a passion, update your professional skills or satisfy a prerequisite for a degree program. You’ll learn from top instructors and enjoy a challenging curriculum tailored for online students.
Connect with us!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for offers and updates!
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about programs we offer feel free to contact us.