marietta community School
PROVIDING CHILDREN'S PROGRAMS, TEEN DRIVERS EDUCATION AND ADULT EDUCATION SINCE 1984
This course, presented by Wickham Financial Services, will help you:
- Create a plan to retire early
- Integrate your finances with your goals and values
- Use the new SECURE Act tax law changes to your advantage
- Properly allocate your assets within your employer retirement plan
- Use five investment strategies to help minimize risks and maximize returns
- Ask the right questions when evaluating insurance coverage
MARIETTA/COBB DRIVER'S ED
- Joint program of Cobb County Schools & Marietta City Schools
- 30/6 Joshua's Law Course for teen drivers
- Programs are open to all teens ages 15 - 19, regardless of school or county affiliation
- 6-hour Behind-the-Wheel instruction for teen drivers
- Additional Behind-the-wheel instruction opportunities
- Driver's License Testing service
ADULT E-LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
We offer a wide variety of engaging online courses and career training programs allowing you to explore a passion, update your professional skills or satisfy a prerequisite for a degree program. You’ll learn from top instructors and enjoy a challenging curriculum tailored for online students.
Connect with us!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for offers and updates!
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about programs we offer feel free to contact us.