DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST REGISTRATION
Marietta/Cobb Driver's Ed (MCDE) is certified to offer the Driver's License Test to teens and adults in need of obtaining their Driver's License. (Certain instructional requirements may apply based on age.)
MCDE's Driver's License Test is a personalized experience that takes approximately one hour to complete. Our Test appointment includes both a pre and post conference with the Examiner and the On-The-Road Test done in an MCDE vehicle.
Upon successful completion of the Driver's License Test, the tester will be given a certificate to take with them to any Driver Services location to have the actual license issued.
All Tests are conducted from the MCDE business office located at 368 Wright St, Marietta, GA 30064.
- Purchase is nonrefundable and non transferable.
- Registration is for the Test day only. Upon receipt of registration and required documentation, MCDE will assign your student to a specific time slot on the requested day.
- Road Tests are scheduled in hourly increments between 8:30am - 3:30pm and are assigned first-come, first-served in time-order of available slots.
- The student must achieve a minimum score of 75% to pass.
- There is an additional fee of $30 if an appointment is rescheduled for any reason, at any time.
- Depending on age of tester, the purchaser of the test is required to submit Test Eligibility documentation within 24 hours of registration. If documentation is not received by allotted timeframe, MCDE may be required to change the tester's registration date to a future time when the documentation has been received and can be verified.
- List of Test Eligibility documentation can be found here.
Marietta/Cobb Driver's Ed instructors, Examiners, staff and/or representatives cannot at any time, imply, indicate or guarantee that a student will receive a passing score on the Driver's License Test.