We offer two types of Extra Driving services:
These services are intended to provide students who have started working on their in-car driving skills further opportunity to drive one-on-one with a professional Driver's Ed Instructor.
EXTRA BEHIND-THE-WHEEL INSTRUCTIONAL SESSION: $95 per 2-hour session
This service is only available to our current students ages 15-19 who have completed either a 30/6 program or a 6-hour BTW Program with our school. This 2 hour behind-the-wheel session is used to continue working on behind-the-wheel skills as it pertains to general driving. Our instructor will work with the student and their parent to develop a personalized experience focusing on those skills the student needs to further develop their ability to be a safe, confident and conscientious driver.
DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST PREP: $125 per session per 2.5-hour session
This service is available to all teens in the general public as well as, our current students ages 16 - 19. This 2.5 hours behind-the-wheel session will prepare the student for the Road Skills Test as well as, refresh the student's skill set as it specifically pertains to that Test. (The Driver's License Test is the on-the-road test needed for obtainment of the Driver's License.)
- Student must be between the ages of 15 – 19.
- Student must have a minimum of 20 hours of in-car instruction before participating in the "Extra Behind-the-Wheel Instructional Session".
- Student must have a minimum of 40 hours of in-car instruction before participating in the "Driver's License Test Prep" session.
- Requests for session(s) must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the date driving session is requested.
- All payments for driving services must be processed online prior to scheduling session(s) with an instructor
- Student must have their permit with them during the Driver's License Prep or Extra Behind-the-Wheel Instructional session otherwise, the appointment(s) will be cancelled and result in a $50 Rescheduling fee.
- Cancelled driving appointments result in lost instructional time and delay the assignment of the remaining students. Driving appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $50 rescheduling fee.