We offer two types of Extra Driving services:
These services are intended to provide students who are working on their in-car driving skills further opportunity to drive one-on-one with a professional Driver's Ed Instructor.
POTENTIAL DISCOUNT!! If you or your student is ready and eligible to take the Driver's License Test, you may be eligible to receive a $25 discount on the purchase of the Test Prep session. To receive this discount, you must FIRST register for an upcoming Driver's License Test with our program. Upon registering for the Driver's License Test, the Test Prep course discount code will be disclosed in the receipt from the purchase of the Driver's License Test. (NOTE: Students ages 16 & 17 must meet certain qualifications to register for the Driver's License Test. Those qualifications can be found here.)
- Student must be 15 years old or older to participate.
- Student must have a minimum of 20 hours of in-car instruction before participating in the "Extra Behind-the-Wheel Instructional Session".
- Student must have a minimum of 40 hours of in-car instruction before participating in the "Driver's License Test Prep" session.
- Requests for session(s) must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the date driving session is requested or the date of the Driver's License Test.
- All payments for driving services must be processed online prior to scheduling session(s) with an instructor
- Student must have their Learner's Permit with them during the Driver's License Prep or Extra Behind-the-Wheel Instructional session otherwise, the appointment(s) will be cancelled and result in a $50 Rescheduling fee.
- Cancelled driving appointments result in lost instructional time and delay the assignment of the remaining students. Driving appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $50 rescheduling fee.
- Neither the Test Prep session or the Extra Driving session(s) will lead to a Driver's Ed (Joshua's Law) Completion Certificate. If your student is in need of completing a Driver's Ed (Joshua's Law) Program, please purchase either the 30/6 program or the 6-hour Behind-the-Wheel program.
- Marietta/Cobb Driver's Ed instructors, Examiners, staff and/or representatives cannot at any time, imply, indicate or guarantee that a student will receive a passing score on the Driver's License Test.