Extra behind-the-wheel instructional sessions are available to our students who have completed either the 30/6 course or the 6-hour Behind-the-Wheel course AND are within three years of the start date of initial instruction AND are between the ages of 15 – 19 years old.
We also provide a 2-hour Refresher Course for students who have completed our program and are almost ready to test for the license but want to brush up on the skills needed to pass the Road Skills Test.
Extra driving and refresher instructional time are sold in increments of 2-hour sessions. The cost of the 2-hour session is $95.
Please call our office to schedule additional driving time or the Refresher Course at 678-919-4494.
NOTE: This service is not available for purchase online. It only available for purchase by contacting us at 678-919-4494.
- Student must have completed either the 30/6 course or the 6-Hour Behind-the-Wheel course.
- Student must be between the ages of 15 – 19 and completed a course within three years of Extra Driving purchase.
- Requests for the Refresher Course and/or an Extra Driving session(s) must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the date driving session is requested.
- Payments for all Refresher Course and Extra Driving session(s) must be made to the MCDE office via telephone at 678-919-4494 prior to scheduling session(s) with instructor.
- Student must have their permit with them during the Refresher Course or Extra Driving session otherwise, the appointment(s) will be cancelled and result in a $40 Rescheduling fee.
- Cancelled driving appointments result in lost instructional time and delay the assignment of the remaining students. Driving appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $40 rescheduling fee.