Summer Camp in the City is a fun recreational program for students ages 4-14. Campers enjoy field trips, camp carnivals, outdoor activities, arts and crafts, and special events. This summer, Summer Camp will run from June 7 to July 23, 2021. Daily camp hours are from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Registration Fee: NEW! We no longer have an upfront registration fee for Summer Camp! The registration fee has been included in each week's tuition rate allowing families to only pay the registration costs for the weeks they plan to attend.
Cost: $165 a week (each additional sibling is $150 a week). Payment must be made by the Thursday in advance for the week. You may register for each week and choose to pay when you register, or auto-pay the Thursday before the week of camp. We know this is new. Call us if you have questions!
Tuition for the first week of camp in due before May 1st.
Refunds: We strongly encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure a space each week at camp. We are unable to issue a refund for camp
Hours: Camp is open from 7:00 am to 6:00** pm Monday through Friday.
**Late pick-up fees: $2 per minute after 6:00 pm
Campers must be four-years-old before June 1 to attend.
Lunch: Your child may bring a lunch from home or purchase a lunch at camp. You may purchase a Summer Lunch Pass ($55 for June and $50 for July). The lunch pass will be available for purchase online after May 1. (If you are registered for camp, you will receive an email reminder.) Due to Covid mitigation efforts, cash will not be accepted for lunch at camp.
Changes for Summer 2021:
- Camp for rising Kindergarten and 1st grade students will be held at the Emily Lembeck Early Learning Center.
- Camp for rising 2nd-8th grade (up to 14 years old) will be held at Marietta Middle School.
- In an effort to help us better plan and staff our camp, and for the safety of our children, we will now require all campers to register by the Thursday of each week for the following week. (No drop-ins). We really don't want you to miss camp- please register early!
- For your convenience, and for the safety of our students, we will hold a daily camp carpool. You will received details in your orientation email.
- Should you choose to purchase a lunch each day, you may purchase a "Lunch Pass" online. Passes will be available for purchase after May 1. We will not accept cash for daily lunches.
- Weekly Field trips: We are working to plan a fun safe summer. As we continue to monitor recommendations regarding Covid, we will finalize field trip plans. As of now, we have one off-site field trip a week scheduled. We will continue to update this page is/when information changes.
- Don't need a full day camp everyday, but don't want to miss out on our fun field trips? Purchase a Summer in the City Field trip Package! Click here for details.
Still have questions? Give us a call at 678-919-4496
We can't wait to see you at camp!