Driver's License Test Prep
MCDE Extra Driving Services -
2021-22 DE TPT & EXTRAS
DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST PREP: $125 per session
This service is available to all teens in the general public as well as, our current students ages 16 - 19. This 2.5 hours in-car experience works to refresh and hone student's driving skills in preparation of the Driver's License Test.
(The Driver's License Test is the on-the-road test needed for obtainment of the Driver's License and assesses student's parking maneuvers and general driving skills.)
- Student must be between the ages of 15 – 19, have their permit and have completed the supervised 40-hour State required, behind-the-wheel driving time with a parent/guardian or driving school prior to purchasing this session.
- To ensure we can fulfill your driving request, please allow us up to 10 business days to process your purchase and assign your student to a behind-the-wheel instructor.
- Payments for the Driver's License Test Prep must be made via registering online prior to scheduling session(s) with instructor.
- Student must have their permit with them during the in-car session otherwise, the appointment(s) will be cancelled and result in a $50 Rescheduling fee.
- Cancelled driving appointments result in lost instructional time and delay the assignment of the remaining students. Driving appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $50 rescheduling fee.
- We do not, in any way, guarantee your student will pass the Road Test just by taking the Driver's License Test Prep Course. This in-car course is solely to be used to refresh skills previously learned that will be assessed on the official Driver's License test.