Extra Driving Services
MCDE Extra Driving Services -
2022-23 DE SERVICES CATALOG
EXTRA BEHIND-THE-WHEEL INSTRUCTIONAL SESSION: $130 per 2-hour session
This service is available to all teens in the general public as well as, our current students ages 16 - 19. The behind-the-wheel session is used to continue working on behind-the-wheel skills as it pertains to general driving. Our instructor will work with the student and their parent to develop a personalized experience focusing on those skills the student needs to further develop their ability to be a safe, confident and conscientious driver. Those students who have already completed a Driver's Ed program will benefit most from this type of behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Student must be between the ages of 15 – 19.
- Student must have a minimum of 20 hours of in-car instruction before participating in the "Extra Behind-the-Wheel Instructional Session".
- Requests for session(s) must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the date driving session is requested.
- All payments for driving services must be processed online prior to scheduling session(s) with an instructor
- Student must have their permit with them during the Driver's License Prep or Extra Behind-the-Wheel Instructional session otherwise, the appointment(s) will be cancelled and result in a $50 Rescheduling fee.
- Cancelled driving appointments result in lost instructional time and delay the assignment of the remaining students. Driving appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $50 rescheduling fee.
- Extra Behind-the-Wheel Instruction will NOT lead to a Driver's Ed completion certificate. If your student is in need of a Driver's Ed completion certificate, please purchase either the 30/6 program or the 6-hour Behind-the-Wheel program.