Summer Camp in the City
After carefully weighing recommendations from Cobb & Douglas Public Health, we have made the difficult decision to cancel Summer Camp for Summer 2020.
Summer Camp in the City is a fun recreational program for students ages 4-14. Campers enjoy field trips, camp carnivals, outdoor activities, arts and crafts, and special events. This summer, due to the impact of COVID-19, Summer Camp in the City will run from July 1-31. Daily camp hours are from 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
Registration Fee: Registration cost is $150.00 (each additional sibling is $125.00). The Registration Fee reserves your child's space for the summer, covers any field trips and a summer camp t-shirt.
Daily rates: $35 per day* or $140.00* for the week (each additional sibling will be $25 per day or $125 for the week). Payment must be made in advance for the week or on the day of service. Camp is open from 6:30 am to 7:00** pm Monday through Friday.
**Late pick-up fees: $2 per minute after 7:00 pm
Campers must be four-years-old before June 1 to attend.
Lunch: Your child will need to bring a snack lunch or we can provide lunch for an additional $4.00 CASH to be paid the morning of attendance. You may also purchase a Summer Lunch Pass ($45 for July 1-17 and $40 for July 20-31). The lunch pass will be available for purchase online after June 1.
Changes for Summer 2020:
- As always, we will hold camp July 1-2, July 6-10, and July 13-17 at the Marietta Sixth Grade Academy (MSGA). The location for the last two weeks of camp (July 20-31) is TBD as we are working to accommodate as many students as possible during these weeks in which enrollment is typically limited.
- Due to the shortened summer, $75 of your registration fee will be credited to your first week's tuition. You will see this credit on your invoice that will be due on or before July 1.
- If you registered for camp after March 1, 2020, your card will not be charged the registration fee until June 1.
- In an effort to help us better plan and staff our camp for the safety of our children, we will now require all campers to "pick their days" by the Wednesday of each week for the following week. You will receive an email reminder each week to pick your days for the following week.
- Should you have a last minute schedule change after Wednesday of each week, emergency drop-offs can be made for an additional $5/day/student.
- Should you choose to purchase a lunch each day, you may purchase a "Lunch Pass" online. Passes will be available for purchase after June 1.